Become a BES Ambassador
At the beginning of each school year the College of Education seeks students who are passionate about the Bachelor of Educational Studies (BES) program and would like to become the BES ambassadors.
The BES Ambassador project objective is to share the information about the BES program among those who are interested in getting the degree in education but looking for challenges outside the traditional classroom. It is also aimed at providing some financial support to the BES students who are willing to contribute their time to this project and gain excellent experiences for their resume.
BES Ambassadors take an active part in sharing the information about the BES program by distributing advertising materials, participating in the BES Club and working at the BES information booths. By participating in this project every BES Ambassador gets a better understanding of the BES program, its opportunities and advantages. Each BES Ambassador receives a scholarship in the amount of $150 per semester.
- completed application form
- currently enrolled in the BES program
- maintaining enrollment for the academic year 2018-2019
- good communication skills
- agree to work at the BES booth on UMSL Day (once per semester)
- agree to participate in BES-related activities upon request
- active involvement in BES Club (member recruitment, organizing and attending meetings)
- willing to attend regional and national conferences (if arranged)
- GPA of 2.75 or higher
Applications must be submitted not later than:
September 14, 2018 for the academic year 2018-2019
For additional information contact:
BES Ambassadors – Fall 2017 / Spring 2018
BES Ambassadors – Fall 2016 / Spring 2017
BES Ambassadors – Spring 2016
BES Ambassadors – Fall 2015
BES Ambassadors – Spring 2015
BES Ambassadors – Fall 2014
Trackback from your site.