SCOPE E-Portfolio Training Schedule Spring 2012
As part of the College of Education’s SCOPE initiative (System for Comprehensive Ongoing Program Enhancement) all students are required to complete an [wikipop search=”electronic portfolio”]e-portfolio[/wikipop] as a capstone project prior to graduation.
The E. Desmond Lee Technology and Learning Center (TLC) has been handling student, faculty/staff SCOPE e-portfolio training since Fall 2004. Effective August 11th, 2010, Foliotek is the tool being used to create, develop and assess students’ learning in the form of professional portfolios. The tool facilitates the continuous measurement and assessment of students’ progress within their educational program. A successful and timely SCOPE portfolio submission is a graduation requirement.
All SCOPE training is coordinated by Erin Myers. For all questions concerning use and concepts, contact her at email@example.com, or by calling 314-516-4800. Training sessions will be held in the TLC unless otherwise stated. You can get directions here.
- Tuesday, February 14 @ 4pm
- Wednesday, February @ 7pm
- Saturday, March 10 @12pm
- Monday, March 19 @5:30pm
- Thursday, April 15 @ 4pm
- Tuesday, April 24 @ 3pm
- Saturday, May 5 @11am
You must call the TLC at 314-516-4800 to reserve a seat in these sessions
SCOPE Training Documents
- Guidelines for Creating the Professional Portfolio: PDF
- Standard 1 – Knowledge of Subject Matter | PDF
- Standard 2 – Human Development and Learning | PDF
- Standard 3 – Individualization and Diversity | PDF
- Standard 4 – Curriculum and Planning | PDF
- Standard 5 – Instructional Strategies | PDF
Trackback from your site.