Six COE Faculty Appointed ISP Fellows for 2012-13
Six College of Education faculty members have been appointed as Fellows in International Studies and Programs (ISP) for the 2012-13 academic year by a panel of senior faculty who reviewed the Fellow applications. Our COE ISP Fellows are as follows:
- Alina Slapac, Assistant Professor, ECETS
- Ralph Córdova, Jr., Assistant Professor, ECETS
- Cody Ding, Associate Professor, ELAPS
- Lisa Dorner, Assistant Professor, ELAPS
- Kelly Yu-Shin Liao, Assistant Professor, Counseling
- Angela D. Coker, Associate Professor, Counseling
The six fellowship awards total $12,000 for research projects involving Botswana, Finland, Argentina, China, and Taiwan, and local studies of foreign born teachers and immigrants.
Congratulations to our outstanding faculty!
Trackback from your site.