Livetext Electronic Portfolio Training Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: The COE has switched e-portfolio platform providers effective August 11th, 2010.
See our official statement on the change here.
The E. Desmond Lee Technology and Learning Center (TLC) has been supporting LiveText Training Sessions for students, faculty and staff since Fall 2004 up to the present time. LiveText is being used to create, develop and assess students’ learning in the form of professional portfolios. LiveText as a tool allows to measure and assess students’ continuous improvement in education. A successful timely LiveText portfolio submission is a graduation requirement.
All LiveText training is coordinated by Alicia Boyd. For all questions concerning LiveText use and concepts, contact her at email@example.com or by calling 314-516-4800. All LiveText training sessions will be held in the TLC unless otherwise stated. You can get directions here.
- October 14th, 2010 (Thursday) 6:00-7: 00 pm, Creating and Working with LiveText (Madison)
- October 28th, 2010 (Thursday) 6:00-7:00 pm, Creating and Working with LiveText (Alicia)
- November 29th, 2010 (Monday) 6:00-7:00 pm, Creating and Working with LiveText (John)
- December 1st, 2010 (Wednesday) PORTFOLIOS DUE : Graduation Requirement
After attending a training session you’ll be asked to take 5 minutes to fill in the online survey:
LiveText Training Experience Survey
- Student Overview of the LiveText Electronic Portfolio: HTML
- Faculty In-Progress Evaluation of LiveText Portfolios: HTML
- Faculty Final Evaluation of LiveText Portfolios: HTML
- MoSTEP Rubric: PDF
- LiveText TLC Trainer Checklist: PDF
Artifacts workshop is coordinated and conducted by Stephanie Koscielski, Clinical Experiences Coordinator. For further questions regarding artifact use, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. The artificats workshop takes place once this semester:
- October 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) 4:30-6:00 pm, Marillac Auditorium
If you happen to miss it, please refer to the following documents:
- Guidelines for Creating the Professional Portfolio: PDF
- Portfolio Plan Sheet: PDF
- Portfolio Collection Grid (Student-Generated Artifacts): PDF
- 10 Suggestions for Writing Reflective Statements: PDF
- Portfolio Collection Grid (Teacher-Generated Artifacts): PDF
Trackback from your site.