Refresh, Renew, and Retool: Summer 2020 Online Course Offerings for Educators
Summer 2020 plans now out the window? Spend it online with us!
Take your K-12 instruction to new levels with technology to support remote and in-person learning. Now is the perfect time to enhance your curriculum to give you a fresh start to next year!
Our convenient 4-week and 8-week courses are taught by experienced faculty who are leaders in their fields, and offer you the opportunity to work on your own curriculum with supportive instruction for adapting to online formats. We invite you to view our undergraduate and graduate educator preparation course listing and course descriptions below for more information. Please click on the following link to view our summer 2020 course schedule. Enroll today for help with today’s teaching challenges.
Ready for the next step? Browse through our innovative summer courses in Early Childhood and Elementary Education, Health and Physical Education, Special Education, and Teacher Education by clicking on the below links.
- Enhancing Remote Teaching: Ramp-Up or Jumpstart Online Teaching for K-12
- Early Childhood & Elementary Education: Ensure the Youngest Children Get the Best Start
Teacher Candidates & Practicing Teachers:
- Special Education: Support the Needs of Diverse Learners in Inclusive Settings
- Teacher Education: Enhance Curriculum and Instruction for Diverse Learners
- Health and Physical Education: Promoting Healthy and Active Students
Contact our education advisors to get started! We are committed to providing flexible options for delivering quality advising sessions and information to support your academic journey at UMSL.
For undergraduate advising, please call 314-516-5937, and someone will return your call to schedule your appointment and connect you with one of our advisors as soon as possible.
Trackback from your site.